CASA Recruitment Coordinator/Advocacy Assistant JOB DESCRIPTION
The Recruitment Coordinator/Advocacy Assistant will assist with volunteer recruitment, screening and training, community education and public awareness. The Recruitment Coordinator/Advocacy Assistant is hired and supervised by the Executive Director.
1. Assist with recruiting and screening potential volunteers on an ongoing basis to ensure that a sufficient number of CASA volunteers are available for case assignment.
2. Assist in providing pre-service and in-service training.
3. Provide office coverage and general office duties.
4. Assist CASA volunteers when necessary.
5. Work in cooperation with the Executive Director or in the areas of resource development, public awareness, and planning/evaluation. Assist with community education efforts.
6. Responsible for collaborating with staff to report demographic, service and outcomes data in PSSFWeb. Also responsible for the solicitation and reporting of feedback from the families on services provided in the form of a client satisfaction questionnaire.
7. Participate in training sessions and conferences offered by Georgia CASA.
8. Perform related duties as needed.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in child development, psychology, sociology, social work, education or a related field. Extensive experience may be substituted for degree.
2. Two years experience required (volunteer or paid) in at least several of the following areas: social services, child advocacy, volunteer supervision, training, non-profit management, volunteer CASA or guardian ad litem, child welfare, education, mental health, or parenting.
For more information and to inquire about this employment opportunity please contact Katy Klein at 770-920-7408 or email@example.com